1. During busy periods play sessions may be limited to 3 hours. This will be managed by the printed time on your receipt.
2. All children & supervising adults MUST wear socks. No exception. We sell these at reception if you do not have any. So must supervising adults within the equipment areas.
3. Car parking charge of £3.00 applies for all day parking between March - November. Make use of other attractions on the park.
4. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times (someone over the age of 16) at all times whilst in the attraction. Children must not be left un-attended. 1 adult can supervise up to 6 children. NOTE we do not supervise the play areas.
5. Exit and re-admission back into Brean Play is not permitted. We are sorry but we do not admit single adults without children to Brean Play. If you are meeting someone please speak to a team member who will arrange for a tannoy announcement.
6. Last admission is 1hr prior to closing. No discount admission applies unless it falls within the after school offer.
7. We have a fantastic cafe inside therefore no food or drink and no glass is permitted into Brean Play.
8. Pushchairs are of course welcome. We would however appreciate if you do not need to bring one to leave it in your car to allow more space within the attraction.
9. Finally at the moment we do not accept tesco club card vouchers within Brean Play.
10. Looking to holiday in the area? Then choose our award winning Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort Unity and receive exclusive guest discounts. 1/2 price admission into Brean Play, 1/2 price admission into Brean Splash Waterpark & Gym, 1/2 price green fees at Brean Golf Club, and discounts off tokens or wristbands at Brean Theme Park.
Ask about our Residents Pass to claim free car parking each time you visit Brean Play & Brean Splash. Available to residents within a 15 mile radius. Proof of address required (utility bill) and passport photo. Only valid when paying for a play or swimming session at Brean Splash.
We are closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day. Give us a ring to double check times if you are planning a visit from a long way. 01278 752123.
Includes admission after 3.30pm and kids meal for £6.50. Only applies Mon- Fri Somerset School term dates. Please note after school prices do not apply between 19-22 December during our Christmas Grotto operation.
Nursery/ pre-school/ brownies, toddler groups - discounts apply for pre booked groups contact us on 01278 752123.